Thursday, March 26, 2009

The light bulb men and the mushroom fairy


This was a fun assignment.
I had complete freedom to paint whatever I wanted, as
long as it has something to do with:

1. two children
2. a time machine
3 a mystical place


So... this was the picture that popped up in my head.

I really hope nobody ever tries to analyze this picture.
Not that I know what messages lies beneath this perfectly normal
scene, but I have this nagging feeling that it's right there - the
message. Like my dreams.
They are always so simple and cliché like me running around
trying different masks... Not very David Lynch!

UPDATE:
Now you can get the Mushroom Fairy as a poster, or greeting card, or iphone cover, or what have you.
Go buy it here at once. Yes. that was an order.
Oh... and tell all your friends about it.

1 comment: